Thursday, September the 18th. I drew my explanatory whiteboard film no. 50 (with Bulldog and Partners in Vesterbro), three years after I drew my first, and so far the longest, explanatory film for Implement Consulting Group.
Over the last three years I have worked with 11 different production company for the development of explanatory films, which have been drawn live on the white board, paper, or made as 'move-animation' in After-effects.
The shortest film was 10 seconds long (to DR3) and the longest, which was the first, more than 8 minutes.
The film's themes are always a challenge to put into a story or just an understandable speak.
During the three years I have drawn these films, I have learned a lot about the interplay between words and images, what story telling can do, on collaboration with clients and colleagues, and on the timing and camera movement.
Here is a list of film 01-10: Client, Title, Production Company, year ... most films were made for internal use, but some can be seen online.
01. Implement Consulting Group – Roger Martin ”The Execution Trap” together with Jesper Valbo, 2011
02. Novo Nordisk - ”CMC API”-film together with Jesper Valbo (the film was done twice) , 2011
07. Novo Nordisk - ”Organisational Audit” m. Novo Nordisk Filmsolution, 2011
08. Novo Nordisk - ”Facilitation” together with Novo Nordisk Filmsolution, 2011
09. Novo Nordisk - ”Group Internal Audit” together with Novo Nordisk Filmsolution, 2011