Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blæksprutten 2010....a cartoon that didn't make it to the book


Swedish car brand Volvo has been sold to the Chinese.

Volvo has iconic status as the car that symbolizes, that you are full established ..... owning a Villa, a Volvo and a doggie ... so all that's lacking is just a tall hedge around your property.

I have submitted 15+ political cartoons for this years Blæksprutten (annual satirical book). I don't know how many of my cartoons, that will make it to the final book, but this ones was turned down before I did the coloring.The 2010 Blæksprutten book is available at your local (danish) bookstore from November the 10th.

2 comments:

Andreas von Cotta said...

Hahahaha, I think it's funny. Maybe only for danish people.

Erik Petri said...

You might be right about that.